GHOST TRAIN PACKAGE
2013 Dates: Sept 27-28,
Oct 4-5, Oct 11-12, Oct 18-19,
Oct 25-26 and
Travel Back in time to the Great Train Wreck of 1913, reliving the history and terror that came with a trip down Tweetsie Railroad’s tracks a century ago. Experience thrills and chills as ghosts and spirits from the old railways pursue the Ghost Train’s passengers around every bend.
Visit The Boneyard, 3-D Maze and the Black Hole. Enjoy a spooky stroll through the Freaky Forest and tour the spine-chilling Haunted House with 13 spooky rooms that will startle and challenge the imagination.
Families can take a spin on a variety of amusement rides at the Creepy Carnival or boogie down at the Tweetsie Main Street Halloween celebration where The Spice Ghouls and emcee Darkus Knight will keep your toes tappin’.
The Ghost Train Halloween Festival is safe, scary fun for all ages.
Gates open at 7:30 pm. Kids 2 and under are admitted free.
Your package includes:
- Two tickets to Tweetsie Railroad’s Ghost Train.
- 10% discount in Timberlake’s Restaurant for dining between 5:00 and 6:30 pm
- $50 Gift Card to Timberlake’s Restaurant
- Discounted accommodations in Chetola Lodge, The Bob Timberlake Inn or a spacious condominium
- September 27-28 and November 1-2, 2013
From $222 per person, double occupancy
- October 4-5, October 11-12, October 18-19,
October 25-26, 2013
From $275 per person, double occupancy
For additional Ghost Train tickets, add $28 each.
Call 800-243-8652 to reserve
your package today