Chetola Fly Fishing
Chetola Resort has one common goal: to give guests the most memorable fly fishing experiences of their lives. That means far more than simply directing them to pristine mountain streams in the Blue Ridge Mountains. It means pairing each customer with Chetola’s expert Orvis Endorsed fly fishing guides, who share years of experience, passion, and knowledge to customize the perfect fly fishing adventure for both avid and first-time anglers. Whether you prefer to journey into the heart of the river on a guided float trip in a private boat or spend the day casting in crystalline waters at 4,000 feet elevation, Chetola’s guides will meet and then exceed all expectations. After booking your fly fishing adventure either online or personally with our Outdoor Coordinators, your guide will personally curtail your trip based on your requests, skill level, season, and of course, where we know the fish are!
At a Glance
- Chetola Resort is an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge
- Fish on private or public waters
- Half and full-day trips
- All fishing equipment and professional instruction provided
- Fish for brook trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, tiger trout, and small-mouthed bass
- Trips and Packages available with and without accommodations
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fish year round?
What is your cancellation policy?
Do I have to be a Chetola guest to take a fishing trip?
Do I get a room discount at Chetola with a fly fishing package?
Do I need to get a fishing license?
What equipment should I bring?
How many people can go on a trip?
How should I dress?
Where do I go to meet the guide?
Zak Linkins | Resort Concierge, Tues-Sat 9am-5pm | 828-295-5509
Dustin Coffey | Orvis Endorsed Guide, Mon-Sat 7am-9pm | 828-750-4198
- Combine a half-day fly fishing package with our sporting clay package and save on both. Half-day fishing with professional Orvis endorsed fly fishing guide for Golden, Brook, Rainbow and Wild …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >> Journey into the heart of the river with our guided float trips in a private boat. One boat will comfortably accommodate up to …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >>Read More »
- Discover Unique & Memorable Romantic Adventures at Chetola Sporting ReserveAre you looking for something different to enjoy with your significant other in the great outdoors? Did you know that sporting …Read More »