Chetola Fly Fishing
At a Glance
- Chetola Resort is an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge
- Fish on private and public waters
- Half and full day trips
- Transportation included
- All equipment and instruction provided
- Fish for brook trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, golden trout and small mouthed bass
- Packages with or without overnight accommodations
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fish year round?
What is your cancellation policy?
Do I have to be a Chetola guest to take a fishing trip?
Do I get a room discount at Chetola with a fly fishing package?
Do I need to get a fishing license?
What equipment should I bring?
How many people can go on a trip?
How should I dress?
Where do I go to meet the guide?
Request More Info
Zak Linkins | Resort Concierge, Tues-Sat 9am-5pm | 828-295-5509
Dustin Coffey | Orvis Endorsed Guide, Mon-Sat 7am-9pm | 828-750-4198
- Combine a half-day fly fishing package with our sporting clay package and save on both. Half-day fishing with professional Orvis endorsed fly fishing guide for Golden, Brook, Rainbow and Wild …Read More »
- This exhilarating outdoor adventure brings you into the heart of mountains to experience the thrill of zip lines and the natural beauty of the High Country. Travel across 140 acres …Read More »
- Chetola guests can enjoy golf privileges at the elegant Hound Ears Club, just a short drive from the resort with our golf packages. This classic George Cobb-designed, private golf course …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >> Wade Trips Float Trips Fishing Clinic Groups Photos A wade adventure is the most popular of type of fly fishing, with the angler …Read More »
- Click Here to Request More Information >> Wade Trips Float Trips Fishing Clinic Groups Photos Journey into the heart of the river with our guided float trips in a private …Read More »
- Experience the thrill of clay pigeon shooting with our expert certified instructors at the Chetola Sporting Reserve. The shooting experience takes about 2 to 2 ½ hours and you have …Read More »
Phase I - Opening Summer 2017
- 67 pristine, wooded acres
- 13 stand sporting clays course (100 shots)
- 6 stand sporting clays course (50 shots)
- 5 stand sporting clays course (25 shots)
- Professional shooting instruction available
- For ages 10+
Phase II - Opening Early 2018
- Archery, rifle, air rifle and pistol range
- Junior Range: Single-shot pellet rifle for ages 5+
- Enclosed clubhouse with fireplace