The Manor House Estate was the elegant home of J. Luther Snyder, the most famous of Chetola's owners. Snyder purchased Chetola Estate in 1926. Also known as "the Coca Cola King of the Carolinas," Snyder's wife held frequent celebrations and parties that were the talk of Blowing Rock in the 1930s and 1940s.
Our brand-new restaurant features a spectacular redesign offering additional waterfront dining on Chetola Lake. On Saturday, July 28, 2012 Chetola officially opened Timberlake’s Restaurant, featuring a menu inspired by world-renowned North Carolina artist and designer Bob Timberlake’s culinary favorites.
Bob, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From Mesquite-dusted shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to Carolina-raised trout and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. A mouth-watering array of brick-oven pizzas, tender Angus beef filets, seafood, poultry, and an inspired selection of health and wellness dishes will also tempt palates of all tastes.
Breakfast is served daily in Timberlake's Restaurant. In addition to serving dinner nightly (seasonal hours apply), we will offer our outstanding buffets on Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and during special events such as Symphony by the Lake.
- Timberlake's features the Wines of Childress Vineyards, Friday, April 11 from 5-9:30pm. A representative from Childress Vineyards will be on site to personally pair select Childress wines with the chef's entree specials and regular menu selections. Click here for more information
- 'Southern Gourmet' Cooking Class, Friday, April 11 from 2-3pm in Timberlake's. This interactive cooking demonstration led by the chefs of Chetola Resort features four
Southern-inspired courses infused with a modern gourmet twist. Each dish will be specially paired with a
wine from Childress Vineyards and guests will enjoy delicious tastings of both. Tickets: $30. Tickets are available at the Chetola Front Desk or click HERE to purchase online. Click HERE to view printable flyer.
- Mother's Day Buffet, Sunday, May 11. Seatings at 11am, 1pm & 3pm.
- Graduation Day, Sunday, May 11. Timberlake's will offer a special dinner menu from 5:30-8:30pm.
Breakfast and Dinner Hours
Breakfast: 7:30am - 10:30am Daily
Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Winter Hours: Open Thursday through Saturday / Closed Sun., Mon., Tue. and Wed.
- Open Sunday, May 11 from 5:30-8:30pm
Headwater's Pub: Same as dinner hours
Atmosphere: Smart Casual
ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, & Cocktails
Reservations: Suggested, 828-295-5505
Credit Cards: Visa, MC, Amex, Discover