This NRA-sanctioned Women's Only Basic Shotgun Course focuses on shooting fundamentals, safety, camaraderie, and basic skills of the sport:
Shotgun Knowledge and Safe Handling / Ammunition Knowledge and Shooting Fundamentals / Firing the First Shots with Practical Exercise / Shotgun Activities with Moving Targets
Sporting Reserve Member Price: $125 per person
Non-Member Price: $150 per person
- Basics of Shotgun class instruction
- 50 shells of ammo (28, 20 & 12 gauge). No outside
- Boxed lunch
- Eye and ear protection
- NRA handbook and certificate of course completion
- BYOG, or rent one of ours for $15/person. Supply is limited.
- Discounts on lodging, spa, restaurant, fly fishing, and
To register, contact Morgan Tarbutton: 828.773.8375 or email@example.com
Or click HERE to register at nrainstructors.org
Accommodations are not included in fee, but all participants receive 20% off accommodations in Chetola Lodge or 1 to 4-bedroom Condominiums; discount applies Sunday through Thursday only. Refer to code "NRAClass" when booking. For lodging reservations, call 828.295.5500.
September 9 - Women's Basic Pistol Course
November 4 - NRA Women on Target Event
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.