Sky Valley Zip Tours
April through November
This exhilarating outdoor adventure brings you into the heart of mountains to experience the thrill of zip lines and the natural beauty of the High Country. Travel across 140 acres of pristine environment via 10 zip lines, a cliff jump, a swinging bridge, diverse flora and fauna, and a beautiful waterfall. Combine your adventure with a stay at Chetola Resort for an experience you won’t forget. Also available is the NIGHT FLIGHT tour, available Friday and Saturday nights only between 8:30pm and 10pm. Experience the adventure in a whole new light.
Your Package Includes:
- Value-Priced Accommodations
- Breakfast in Chetola Lodge and Bob Timberlake Inn
- 2 discounted Adult Zip Line Canopy Tour tickets
- Optional Night Flight Tours and Whistle Pig Adventure also available. Night Flight tours are Friday and Saturday evenings only. Whistle Pig is for ages 9 and younger.
Zip lining tickets at a reduced rate can only be reserved with Chetola accommodations.
- Each tour is 2.5 to 3 hours
- Participants must be minimum 10 years old
- 70lbs minimum; 250lbs maximum
- Groups are limited to 10 people per tour
- Each tour is escorted by at least 2 trained professionals
What to Bring:
- Layers for the constantly changing environment.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- A full-body harness will wrap around your upper thigh, shoulders, and waist, so shirts and shorts/pants should cover modestly.
- Long hair must be tied back and secured.
- Tours run rain or shine, so pack a rain jacket and/or pants.
- In cold weather, Sky Valley suggests thin, liner style gloves that can be worn under the required work-style gloves that are provided
- Sky Valley recommends leaving jewelry, cellphone and camera locked in your car