Chetola Resort prides itself on offering outstanding amenities and activities for our guests and their families. In the past, we have charged individually for such things as paddle boats, fitness classes, and bonfire s’mores packets. Of course no one likes being nickel and dimed. It’s inconvenient and a hindrance. We certainly recognize that and want all of our guests to enjoy the best of what Chetola has to offer. Therefore, all reservations beginning January 1 will have a daily resort fee of $19.95* added to the room rate, providing extra benefit to enhance each stay in Chetola Lodge, the Bob Timberlake Inn and Chetola Premier Condominiums. So take more than one spin on our paddle boats. Work off life’s stresses in as many yoga classes as your mind and body need. Grab some fishing poles and bait from the Rec Center and spend the whole day lakeside. Your job is to enjoy your stay. Ours is to ensure that you do.
Included with your stay at Chetola:
- Heated Indoor Pool, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Paddle Boats
- Fishing Rods and Bait for the Onsite Trout-Stocked Lake
- Tennis/Pickle Ball Courts and Equipment
- Frisbee Golf (coming soon)
- Guided Hiking Trips
- S’mores packets on Bonfire Night
- Round-trip wintertime transportation to Appalachian Ski Mountain
- Indoor and Outdoor Children’s Play Area
- Resort-wide Parking
- 24-Hour Security and Hospitality
*A resort fee is added to stays up to 7 nights. For each subsequent night the resort fee is waived. The resort fee is not taxed.