"... the barnwood textures and natural wood accents come together with a sense of authenticity. Stepping into a room, it feels as if the outdoors is following you inside." - Our State
Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, a 78-acre resort within walking distance of
the quaint mountain village of Blowing Rock and adjacent to a 3500-acre National Park nestled within the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
We provide a peaceful escape for guests looking to disconnect from their busy lives and gain a closer connection to the natural world while enjoying cozy mountain lodging, upscale comfort food, awe-inspiring activities by day and relaxing hospitality at night which create memories worth sharing.
Chetola Resort offers a great selection of accommodations. Choose from our 42-room Lodge overlooking the Lake and Chetola grounds; the historic Bob Timberlake Inn, featuring furnishings by artist Bob Timberlake; and our spacious Condominiums with a range of amenities and views.
Packages and Special Events
- Treat your furry traveling companion to a lakeside getaway at Chetola Resort! 5 Paw Rated adventures start with this inclusive package. Enjoy dog-friendly places to eat on the property, private …Read More »
- The Fourth Night Free package is among the best-value packages that Chetola offers. Eligible stays of four nights or more entitle guests to one free night. Condominium units include: An …Read More »
Bob Timberlake, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From savory shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to pan-seared duck and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. Mouth-watering Angus bistro filets, seafood, poultry, vegetarian options and housemade desserts will also tempt palates of all tastes.
Chetola Resort offers many ways to stay in shape and have fun indoors at the Highlands Sports and Recreation Center, outside at Chetola Lake and on our adjacent hiking trails. There's something for all ages and abilities, including challenging fitness classes, tennis and pickle ball, indoor swimming, lake activities, kids’ camps and much more!
Embark on a wonderful journey of rejuvenation at the Spa at Chetola Resort. The Spa, which opened in Fall 2009, features a Mission motif with furnishings and décor by Bob Timberlake, Charleston Forge and local artists. Natural sea stones are featured throughout the spa including the fireplace and inlays in the maple hardwood floors. In the relaxation room, capture a feeling of being on a remote island as a wall fountain cascades nearby. The Spa offers five treatment rooms (one for couples), a relaxation room, nail treatment area, the complimentary Swan Bar, and women and men’s locker rooms. Adjoining the spa is the resort's heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room.
The Spa features a wide variety of services including massage therapies, facials, nail treatments, cosmetic applications and a hair boutique.
Whether you are visiting the resort or you live in the area, Chetola’s goal is to assure you of a wonderfully memorable and exhilarating spa experience.
- Relax and celebrate with one of our three Chetola Spa Wedding Packages. For the bride-to-be or the entire wedding party, these special occasion packages will delight attending guests with stress-relieving …Read More »
- Escape within the gates of Chetola Resort to enjoy a 50 minute massage followed by a signature pedicure or manicure. Enjoy the heated pool, dry sauna, hot tub, fitness center …Read More »
- Welcome the calming journey of a 40 minute signature massage followed by the soothing experience of a 40 minute facial using Eminence Skin Care. Each service is available to be …Read More »