Embark on a wonderful journey of rejuvenation at the Spa at Chetola Resort.
The Spa, which opened in Fall 2009, features a Mission motif with furnishings and décor by Bob Timberlake, Charleston Forge and local artists. Natural sea stones are accent the fireplace and inlays in the maple hardwood floors. The relaxation room invokes an aura of calm as a wall fountain cascades nearby. The Spa offers five treatment rooms (one for couples), a relaxation room, nail treatment area, the Swan Bar with complimentary teas, coffees and housemade granola, and women’s and men’s locker rooms. Adjoining the Spa is the resort's heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and state-of-the-art fitness room.
The Spa features a wide variety of services including massage therapies, facials, nail treatments, cosmetic applications and a hair boutique. Whether you are visiting the resort or you live in the area, Chetola’s goal is to assure you of a wonderfully memorable and exhilarating spa experience.
Open from 9am - 7pm daily
Hair and Nail Salon is closed on Sundays
Appointments: 828-295-5531 or
Reservations are required for all treatments.
Specials & Packages
The Spa at Chetola Resort offers packages with or without overnight accommodations. If you book any of the Spa Packages below, you will receive a 10% discount off any additional products. Spa Package prices do not include accommodation prices.
- JULY 9-11 | Hosted by CHETOLA RESORT, BLOWING ROCK, NC Instruction by Davidson Reid Agenda Day 1 The Physical Body; Sleep, Eat, Move The physiological factors essential for reaching an …Read More »
- Combo - Includes a 45-minute Signature Facial and a 45-minute Signature Massage (approx. 90 minutes).$145 per person Deluxe - Includes a Chetola's Signature Massage and Facial Combination, Manicure and Pedicure …Read More »
- Basic - Includes a 45-minute Signature Gentleman's Facial and a 45-minute Signature massage (approx. 90 minutes). $145 per person Deluxe - Includes a Back Facial and Massage, Manicure and Pedicure …Read More »
- Unwind from all the worries life throws your way with a relaxing stay at Chetola Resort. Your "Stress-Free" Spa Package Includes: Value-priced accommodations in Chetola Lodge or 1 to 4 …Read More »
- Relax and celebrate with one of our three Chetola Spa Wedding Packages. For the bride-to-be or the entire wedding party, these special occasion packages will delight attending guests with stress-relieving …Read More »
Wedding & Social Occasion Services
Bride - $120
Bridal Party - $90 per person
Bride - $90
Bridal Party - $60 per person
Please note: The Spa at Chetola Resort has a 24-Hour Cancellation and Change Policy. If you wish to cancel or change your appointment without penalty for any reason, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please call The Spa.
Hours of Operation : 9am to 7pm
Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so you may enjoy an unhurried transition into The Spa. Arriving late will possibly interfere with your treatment time and the treatment may not be as effective or therapeutic if shortened. All appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. If we are unable to complete your treatment, you will still be responsible for the full cost of the treatment.
While at The Spa
Please dress comfortably for your visit to The Spa. We will provide you with a robe and slippers to change into before your treatment begins. Spa wraps are available for facial treatments. Your privacy will be protected at all times. There are also separate men’s and ladies changing areas.
Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
Please refrain from using pagers and cell phones in The Spa as a courtesy to other guests. You may leave them in the lockers provided.
Food, Alcohol and Smoking
Alcohol, food and drinks brought in from the outside are not permitted in The Spa; however, wine, champagne and lunch are available for purchase. Smoking is not permitted in The Spa or in any of the rooms or buildings at Chetola Resort.
Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables to The Spa. We regret that we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
A major credit card is required at the time of booking an appointment. If you are a guest staying at Chetola, you may charge your spa services to your room. A minimum 24-hour advance notice is required to avoid charges for cancelled treatments.
Graituities are not included in the price of services and are gladly accepted.
Spa guests ages 12 to 18 may receive massages, facials, manicures and pedicures with a parent signing a waiver release form. The parent must remain in The Spa during the child’s treatments. Spa guests ages 8 to 11 may receive manicures and pedicures with a parent signing a waiver release form. The parent must remain in The Spa during the treatment.