Team Building: Chetola Facilitated
- 6- OR 13-STATION COMPETITION EVENT — Held offsite at the Chetola Sporting Reserve, this shooting adventure combines clay shooting, hand-eye coordination, and bragging rights for a unique activity to either start or cap off your retreat with a bang.
- CARDBOARD BOAT RACE — Each team is given supplies to make a cardboard boat that must reach the opposite side of the pool without sinking. The teams have 45 minutes to build a boat. Teams will then compete against one another with one member of the team in the boat racing to the finish.
- SCAVENGER HUNT — Enjoy an indoor or outdoor scavenger hunt around the Chetola grounds. One digital camera/phone is needed per team. Each team is given a list of riddles that signify places or things on Chetola property, with points attached to each item. A picture of the correct place or thing teased will earn the team the assigned points for that item. The team with the most points wins.
- TEAM TRIVIA — This lively team competition gets groups thinking and laughing together. Teams try to earn the highest score by correctly answering a wide range of trivia questions, competing in brain challenges and solving brain teasers. We make the program challenging but keep it light enough so that everyone can relax, participate and have a good time.
- FITNESS — Schedule a private fitness or yoga class for your group; classes can be tailored for all fitness levels.
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURES — We have activities for every kind of nature and outdoor enthusiasts Choose from Orvis endorsed fly fishing and float trips, clay shooting, archery, gun range, skiing, zip lining, golfing ropes courses, snow tubing, whitewater rafting and more.
- ADULT FIELD DAY — Bring back your favorite day from childhood in this Adult Field Day! With a cornhole tournament, 3-hole disc golf, capture the flag, tug of war, a dizzy bat relay, hula hoop pass, and a kayak race, this field day will be one the whole team will remember!
HAVE YOUR OWN IDEA? — Let us know what it is and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Prices vary based on number of participants and activity.
Team Building: Preferred Partners
Sky Valley Zip Tours
Experience a canopy tour and zip line adventure like no other. An exhilarating half-mile ATV ride leads you to 10 zip lines, including the famous “BIG MOMMA,” and over a mile of cable, elevations up to 300 feet, a cliff jump, and 120-foot long swinging bridge.
High Gravity Adventures
This aerial adventure park features a high ropes course, a three-person giant swing, and a zip line canopy tour with a 70-foot free-fall. Harness up for more than 75 challenging aerial elements involving climbing, balance, and swinging from heights of 15 to 50 feet.
High Mountain Expeditions
Wind your way through a remarkable wilderness of dramatic cliffs, twisted mountains, hidden waterfalls and breathtaking pastoral scenery with river rafting, kayaking, tubing, and caving