Festival of Trees Inquiry
The 3rd Annual Festival of Trees
Nov. 30-Dec. 3
Join us at Chetola Resort as we transform the Appalachian/Blue Ridge Room into a Christmas spectacle for this annual event, and raise funds for Western Youth Network through admission donations and the purchase of these festive trees and wreaths!
- Thursday, November 30 from 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday, December 1 from 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 from 10:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday, December 3 from 10:00am-2:00pm
You can buy a fully decorated tree for your home. No need to buy a tree or decorations–just come to Chetola and bid on your favorite fully decorated tree that even comes with PRESENTS!
- Over 75 themed trees & wreaths will be on display for your viewing enjoyment!
- Stroll throughout the room and admire the creativity & dazzling lights
- All items sold via online auction or a simple buy it now feature
- Purchased trees/wreaths must be picked up on Sunday
- Also featuring a free raffle, as well as a packed calendar of special events for extra holiday cheer
- Admission is by monetary donation and all proceeds benefit the community by supporting Western Youth Network
For more information, call 800.243.8652
Two-night stays are always required in condos. One-night stays are permitted in Chetola Lodge and the Bob Timberlake Inn.