Festival of Trees Inquiry
The 4th Annual Festival of Trees
Nov. 29-Dec. 2
Join us at Chetola Resort as we transform the Appalachian/Blue Ridge Room into a Christmas spectacle and raise funds for Western Youth Network through admission donations and the purchase of more than 75 festive themed trees and wreaths!
- Thursday, November 29 from 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday, November 30 from 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 from 10:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday, December 2 from 10:00am-2:00pm
You can buy a fully decorated tree for your home. No need to buy a tree or decorations–just come to Chetola and bid on your favorite fully decorated tree that even comes with PRESENTS!
- Over 75 themed trees & wreaths will be on display for your viewing enjoyment!
- Stroll throughout the room and admire the creativity & dazzling lights
- All items sold via online auction or a simple buy it now feature
- Purchased trees/wreaths must be picked up on Sunday
- Also featuring a free raffle, as well as a packed calendar of special events for extra holiday cheer
- Admission is by monetary donation and all proceeds benefit the community by supporting Western Youth Network
Don't miss the 4th annual performance by local precision dance troupe the Carolina Snowbelles on Friday, Nov. 30 in Timberlake's Lobby. A four-minute routine set to "Let It Snow" will be performed at 8 & 8:30pm.