Journey into the heart of the river with our guided float trips in a private boat. One boat will comfortably accommodate up to two guests plus your Orvis endorsed guide. There are multiple rivers from which to choose based upon personal requests, the current conditions of the waters and the recommendations of your guide.
- Full or half-day float trip
- Fish for Rainbow Trout, Wild Brown Trout or Smallmouth Bass.
- Trout Float Trips on the Watauga, South Holston and Catawba rivers
- Smallmouth Bass Float Trips on the New, North Toe, Nolichucky, River and Holston rivers
- All equipment and instruction provided by Orvis endorsed guide
- Perfect for beginners or seasoned anglers
- Transportation provided
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Fishing license required; can be purchased day of trip for $15-$35, depending on residency and fishing location
- One guide per every 2 guests required; One guide per boat required
Pricing (accommodations and gratuity not included):
Full Day: One boat (1 to 2 guests): $475
Half Day: One boat (1 to 2 guests): $375
Request More Info
CANCELLATION POLICY: For all outdoor adventures, we require either a deposit of $150.00 per guide, per trip, to be able to hold any dates- Or full payment made at the time of booking. A deposit of $150.00 for your trip (or full payment if within 36 hours of trip date) will need to be taken to be able to consider your trip booked. There is no charge for trips canceled 15 days in advance and will receive a full refund of their deposit. Trips that are canceled within our 14-day cancellation policy will forfeit the entirety of their deposits. -No Show's or trips canceled day of by guest will forfeit 100% of trip total- Our guides will be happy to accommodate our guests in various weather conditions; however, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule trips if we deem our conditions are unsafe. We do not routinely cancel trips due to rain or snow and will provide necessary equipment based on weather conditions. Guests whose trips are canceled by our guides due to unsafe weather will receive their full refund. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our concierge Zak Linkins at Chetola Resort 1-800-CHETOLA. Guides are reserved based on availability, please let our concierge know at the time of booking if you have a guide preference. Guest preferences are taken into consideration when booking trips but are not guaranteed. Signed Waivers are required for every participant.