Chetola Wellness Update
As of May 27, 2020
Chetola Resort is Open! This includes Chetola Lodge, The Bob Timberlake Inn, and Chetola Premiere Condominiums for accommodations.The entire staff is excited to welcome back our guests to our clean, safe, and fun mountain resort. Like the rest of the world, we are taking all necessary steps to keep our guests, staff, and community safe. Click Here to see our Chetola Safety & Wellness Promise.
Chetola Sporting Reserve is open for 5-stand clay shooting (Wednesdays-Sundays from 10am-5pm) by appointment, and guided fly fishing is also available by appointment. Timberlake’s Restaurant is open for in-dining, picnics on the lake, and carryout service. Pick up and enjoy along Chetola Lake, or enjoy at home. To order, call Timberlake’s at 828-295-5505, or go to our new Carryout page Here. For more information on our Phased reopening in Watauga County, click Here.
To see What’s Open, click Here.
- Is Chetola Resort Open? Yes!
- Chetola Resort is open for overnight guests in the Lodge, Bob Timberlake Inn, as well as all vacation rentals/ condos. Timberlake’s is open for in-dining, outside patio dining, picnics on the lake, and carryout services.
- What is the cancellation policy surrounding COVID-19?
- If you choose to cancel your lodging reservation due to COVID-19, we are waiving all fees as long as it is cancelled 24 hours or greater prior to arrival.
- Where can I find information about a private event scheduled at Chetola?
- Please contact the organizer of your event for information, or call Chetola’s Event Manager, Jeffrey Jones from 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri) at 828-295-5511
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 regarding Watauga County or North Carolina specifically?