Mark your calendars! It is almost time for our favorite winter event, Blowing Rock Winterfest!
Though this year's Winterfest will look a little bit different, due to restrictions and safety precautions there will still be fun activities going on for all our guests and Blowing Rock visitors to enjoy!
At Chetola Resort enjoy:
- On Saturday, January 30th Chef Matt Rivers will be serving Smoked Brisket Chili which you can enjoy in the restaurant or by the fireside! Every purchase of this chili benefits High Country Caregivers.
- All weekend, we will have a special at Timberlake's of Ahi Tuna Nachos
- Treat yourself on Friday and Saturday evening to s'mores or a more adult treat of beer and "wine" down at our fireside tent
- Enjoy a fun scavenger hunt with the kiddos and fun prizes for all who complete it!
- And a fun ice sculpture on property to complete our winter wonderland!
Around Blowing Rock enjoy:
- Shop Til’ You Drop in Downtown Blowing Rock. Our wonderful local shops offer an abundance of shopping possibilities from art galleries to fine antiques, apparel to bookstores, home decor and
- Free Admission to the Blowing Rock Art and History Museum. Enjoy beautiful artwork, exhibits promoting local non-profits, and explore the history of Blowing Rock.
- Mini Rooftop Photoshoots at the Horton Hotel
- Silent Auction and Raffle at the Blowing Rock American Legion supporting Mountain Alliance. The auction and raffle will be both in-person and virtual this year.
- Kid-Friendly Activities at Mystery Hill like Pine Cone Decorating, Felt Snowman building and more!
For more information about events going on around town, visit blowingrockwinterfest.com!
We can't wait to see you at this year's Blowing Rock Winterfest!