Chetola Resort & Spa: Wellness Update
As of March 27, 2020
Dear Friends and Family of Chetola Resort,
The wellness, safety and health of our guests and staff are always our top priority. Due to the rapidly evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and federal and state governments, we are temporarily closing Chetola Resort as of 11am, Sunday, March 22.
Although this was a difficult decision, we strongly believe in protecting the well-being of our guests, staff, and the local community. Our team will continue to evaluate the situation, and will issue updates on our website as regularly as possible. In the meantime, team members will be available daily from 9am to 9pm to answer questions at 800-243-8652.
We truly value our staff, and several steps are being taken to support our resort employees through this challenging time.
Thank you for your trust in us throughout the years. We lift up prayers to our community and governmental leaders, hospital staff, nurses and doctors, as well as those working tirelessly to protect us.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving our Chetola family again soon. Please stay safe, take care, and be well.
- Is Chetola Resort Open?
- Chetola Resort will be temporarily closed beginning at 11am Sunday, March 22nd. Condos will continue to be available for rentals. Condo owners will be able to access their units as well.
- What is the cancellation policy surrounding COVID-19?
- We are happy to reschedule your reservation for a later date.
- If you choose to cancel your lodging or spa reservation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy. We will waive cancellation fees and issue refunds for arrivals scheduled for today through April 21, 2020.
- What services are still available to property owners?
- Chetola’s security, grounds and maintenance teams will continue to work hard to provide their services while practicing social distancing and preventative techniques.
- Chetola Guest Services team will operate daily from, 9am-9pm, to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach our team at 800-243-8652.
- Timberlake’s Restaurant will provide take-out or condominium delivery service through Dinner on Sunday, March 29th.
- For more information please refer to your POA Owner WebPortal.
- Where can I find information about a private event scheduled at Chetola?
- Please contact the organizer of your event for information.
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 regarding Watauga County or North Carolina specifically?
- For updates specific to Watauga County, visit websites for AppHealth Care.
- For updates specific the state of North Carolina, visit websites for the NC Department of Health and Human Services.
- Update: Stay at Home Order from Governor Roy Cooper: EO121-Stay-at-Home-Order-3 (Effective Monday, March 30th at 5:00pm)